Advanced course "Lips. Technique Aquarelle" (RU)
About this course
The course is designed for both beginners and practicing masters. During the course, we will analyze in detail the color scheme in permanent make-up. Client's color types and selection of pigments according to the color type. Explore the composition of pigments, their differences and benefits according to climatic conditions. Learn to work on complex overlaying of substandard work. Practice positioning of the needle both on latex and on the model under the clear guidance of the teacher. We will provide one model for practicing, but if you have additional models, you can also work with them.
Do you have any
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor
Curriculum of course
You Will Learn:
1st day – 15:30 – 20:30
Theory and practice:
1. Facial skin structure. Lip skin structure. Restricted areas where permanent lip make-up is prohibited.
2. Contraindications for permanent lip make-up.
3. Permanent lip make-up after beauty injections. Detailed analysis.
4. Configuration of needles and rules for working with them on the lips.
5. Client's color type and color selection according to the color type.
6. Working with paints, mixing colors, overlapping unwanted shades. Pigments and their solvents. Differences and advantages.
Here you will fully master the theory of color and learn how to competently get the proper shades on your lips.
7. Sketch of the lips. Principle of the golden ratio for sketching lips.
8. Practicing by the student of the basic techniques of permanent make-up with the needle positioning on latex.
9. Demonstration of the "Aquarelle" technique on latex by the teacher.
10. Practicing by a student under the guidance of a teacher of the "Aquarelle" technique on latex.
2nd day – 16.30 – 21.00
1. Consolidation of theoretical material by the student and independent work on latex.
2. Demonstration of the “Aquarelle” technique by the teacher on the model.
3. Practicing by the student of the "Aquarelle" technique on the model under the clear supervision and recommendations of the teacher on needle positioning, correction of tension and the depth of introduction.
Ceremonial awarding of diplomas and gifts by Kodi Professional.
Teacher of course
International instructor and teacher of KODI PROFESSIONAL, technologist in the area of permanent makeup, judge of international championships of permanent makeup and microblading, speaker of international congresses, developer of own methods for PM.Courses of master