For beginnersFor masters
Сourse "Hardware manicure and gel polish coating" (EN)
About this course
About this course Today, there are different manicure techniques and, you must admit, it's great when the master knows and understands which manicure technique to choose for their client in each case. In this course, you will learn how to work in one of the most popular today manicure techniques - hardware technology. With the proper knowledge and skills in this technique, you will be able to offer your client a quality coating in a minimum amount of time. The course is designed both for beginners in the beauty industry who want to learn a new profession of a nail master, and for masters with experience. The course includes theoretical and practical parts and requires the consolidation and development of practical skills. For beginners, it is necessary to complete the full two days of the course. Masters with experience and skills in working with a milling cutter can come on the second day of training. The cost of 2 days of the course is 250 euros. The cost of 1 day is 150 euros (to pass the second day of the course, you must provide a diploma / certificate of completion of manicure courses). Bonuses: All consumables and materials for work (except brushes) are provided by the Academy. The course provides guidance. On the day of the course, a 25% discount on the purchase of materials is provided. At the end of the course, each student receives an international diploma, a nice gift by Kodi Professional and a 15% discount on products on an ongoing basis (except for products with a fixed discount). For the course, you must have a thin brush, a brush for working with gel (can be purchased at a discount on the day of the course at the Academy with a 25% discount). The student should independently find a model for the course. At the same time, the Academy contributes to the search for a model, but does not guarantee her availability.
Do you have any
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor
Curriculum of course
You Will Learn:
Theoretical part: 10.00 – 12.30
- Introduction to the profession of a nail master. Required tools, equipment and materials.
- Anatomy (structure) of the nail plate.
- Choice of a milling cutter and drill bits: technical characteristics, rules, speed of work, types of drill bits.
- Disinfection and sterilization of the instrument.
Coffee break: 12.30 – 13.00
Practical part: 13.00 – 17.00
- Proper removal of artificial coating: demonstration by the teacher of the removal technique on tips.
- Practicing by students of removing artificial coating on tips.
- Technique of work with drill bits.
- Practicing the technique of work with drill bits.
- Practicing the gel polish coating with leveling with the base on tips.
Practical part: 10.00 – 18.00
- Demonstration of removing gel polish and performing hardware manicure with gel polish by the teacher on the model.
- Performing a hardware manicure with gel polish coating by a student on a model (one-color coating with an express design on 1-2 fingers. One model for two students)
- Photo of the work done by the student.
- Cleaning the workplace, disinfection and sterilization of working tools.
Presentation of international diplomas and ID-certificates. Presentation of gifts from Kodi Professional.
ut does not guarantee her availability.
Teacher of course
The Director of the Training Center is an international trainer-instructor of KODI PROFESSIONAL, a leading technologist and certified teacher of the Style Studio Kodi Training Center (Ukraine, Kiev) and the Studio Style Kodi Training Center (Cyprys, Larnaca) in nail aesthetics and podology Galina Tishchenko.Courses of master