For beginnersFor masters
Course “Upper forms. Square. Salon nails” (RU)
About this course
The easiest and fastest type of salon nail forms extension. Only in live courses will we be able to sort out mistakes not to make them again, set a hand sorting out all the nuances. Correction on top forms! Suitable for: manicure masters with any experience; those who never tried to extend nails; if you don’t know how to work with paper templates; for practicing masters, who want to try something new. You should have three types of brushes: a gel brush, a thin brush, and a polygel brush. You can purchase them on the day of the course at the Academy with a 25% discount.
Do you have any
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor
Curriculum of course
You Will Learn:
Course time – 10:00 a.m. - 06.00 p.m.
- features of salon top forms
- types of top forms - how to match to the nail
- how to avoid mistakes when setting top forms
- what material to use - polygel or gel
- clean laying of the material in the upper form for each type of nail plate
- the most common square shape + french + monochrome coating
- how to fix onychogryphic nails with top forms
- safe and fast filing in the cuticle area
- correction on top forms
- practicing on a model
- salon square shape + french + monochrome coating
Presentation of international diplomas and ID-certificates.
Teacher of course
A certified teacher of the Kodi Academy Training Center (Ukraine, Kiev) and the Kodi Academy Training Center (Cyprys, Larnaca).
Nails expert with over 10 years of experience.
Taught more than 5000 students.
Speaker of nail events.