For beginnersFor masters
Course “Salon Almond + Ombre” (RU/EN)
About this course
You should have your own brushes, tweezers for clamping nails, scissors for trimming templates (can be purchased at a discount on the day of the course at the Academy with a 25% discount). All other necessary materials are provided by the Academy. At the end of the course each student receives an international diploma. A 15% discount on the whole range of products (except for products with a fixed discount) is assigned to the student on a permanent basis. The student should independently find a model for the course. At the same time, the Academy contributes to the search for a model, but does not guarantee her availability. For enrollment in the group there is a prepayment of 50 euros.
Do you have any
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor
Curriculum of course
You Will Learn:
Course time – 10:00 a.m. - 06.00 p.m.
- schemes for cutting the lower template
- types of nails and correct setting of the template.
- mechanical and chemical preparation of nails
- causes of detachments and how to avoid them?
- what is the cause of cracks in the stress zone? How to avoid them?
- ombre technique with solid materials
- algorithm of filing an almond shape. According to this algorithm, the filing will take one minute per finger.
- рracticing on a model.
Teacher of course
A certified teacher of the Kodi Academy Training Center (Ukraine, Kiev) and the Kodi Academy Training Center (Cyprys, Larnaca).
Nails expert with over 10 years of experience.
Taught more than 5000 students.
Speaker of nail events.