Course "Combined manicure and gel polish coating”
About this of course
The course is meant for both the beginners in the beauty industry who want to learn a new profession of the nail-master, and for the masters with experience. The course includes theoretical and practical parts and requires consolidation and practicing of the skills. All consumables are provided by the Training Center. At the end of the course the diploma of the international standard is awarded.
Do you have any
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor
Curriculum of course
You Will Learn:
Theoretical part: 10.00 - 12.00
1. Introduction to the profession of the nail master. Tools, equipment and materials necessary for the work.
2. Anatomy (structure) of the nail plate.
3. Choice of cutting machine and cutters: technical characteristics, rules, speed, types of cutters.
4. Disinfection and sterilization of the instrument.
Coffee break: 12.00-12.30
Practical part: 12.30 - 16.00
· Performance of the combined manicure procedure.
· Demonstration of the combined manicure procedure by the teacher on the model.
· Performance of the combined manicure by the student on the model on one hand.
· Demonstration by the teacher of the gel polish French coating on the model.
· Performance by the student of the gel polish French coating on the model.
· Photos of the work performed by the student.
· Cleaning of the workplace, disinfection and sterilization of the working tool.
Awarding of the diplomas of the international standard.
To complete the course you will need a 00 brush (available for purchase in the center).
Schedule of course
You will need:
Small striping brush