For beginnersFor masters
Сourse "Eyeliner" (RU\EN)
About this course
Creating perfectly even eyeliner is an art that requires attention to detail. It is important to remember that the skill of making winged eyeliner requires practice and patience. Following the algorithms and techniques learned in the course and continuing to develop, experimenting with different styles and products. Ultimately, you will be able to achieve perfectly even winged eyeliner and create impressive eye make-up. Bonuses: All consumables and materials for work (except brushes) are provided by the Academy. On the day of the course, a 25% discount on the purchase of materials is provided. At the end of the course, each student receives an international standard diploma, a nice gift by Kodi Professional and a 15% discount on products on an ongoing basis (except for products with a fixed discount). The master can bring their own brushes or buy them at the academy on the day of the course with a 25% discount.
Do you have any
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor
Curriculum of course
You Will Learn:
An advanced training program will help you become a true winged eyeliner making pro:
Step 1: Perfectly even winged eyeliner
- Mastering the basic techniques and secrets of drawing perfectly even winged eyeliner. Learn how to properly hold and move a liner or pencil to create a clean, crisp line.
Step 2: Winged eyeliner building technique and avoiding mistakes
- Analysis of the main algorithms and techniques for drawing winged eyeliner. Learn how to choose the start and end point of a winged eyeliner, how to create even winged eyeliner on both eyes, and avoid common mistakes such as fuzzy or uneven lines.
Step 3: Choosing the shape of the winged eyeliner for different types of eyes
- Consideration of different types of eyes such as European, Asian, round eyes and eyes with a hooded eyelid. Learn how to properly adapt the shape of the winged eyeliner to each type of eye in order to create the most advantageous and aesthetically pleasing look.
Step 4: Variety of winged eyeliner types
- Expand your repertoire with different types of winged eyeliner, such as classic, Arabic, triangular, forked or Egyptian, blended, colored, fashion shape and mid-century winged eyeliner. Learning each style and applying them in practice.
Step 5: The best products for sharp, long lasting
- Explore a variety of liner products including cream, dry, liquid, glitter, and color eyeliners, as well as pencils, felt-tip pens, and markers. Find out how to choose the right liner for your preferences and requirements.
Step 6: Working with false eyelashes
- Mastering the technique of applying false eyelashes to emphasize and enhance the effect of winged eyeliner. And a detailed look at how to apply false eyelashes, choosing the right size and shape, and tips on how to use them safely.
Step 7: Choosing the color of the lipstick for the "winged eyeliner" make-up
- Learn how to choose the right lipstick color so that it matches harmoniously with the "winged eyeliner" make-up. Explore a variety of options, from neutrals to brighter, more saturated colors, and choose the one that will enhance and complete your look.
Teacher of course
Make-up artist, stylist, brow expert.
Kodi Professional's brand manager for make-up.
Kodi Professional's leading instructor-technologist.
2019 WBF World Champion, Austria in the Special Award "Purple Brush Make-up" nomination - 2nd place.
2018 WBF World Champion, Austria in the Special Award "Purple Brush Make-up" nomination - 3rd place.
Certified trainer of the International Academy Kodi Professional (Ukraine, Kyiv) and the International Academy Kodi Professional (Cyprus, Larnaca) in the field of make-up.
International judge of make-up championships.
Author and developer of educational programs in the field of make-up.
Cooperation with TV, tabloids, photo studios.
More than 15 years of experience in the beauty industry.Courses of master