PMU. Advanced course for permanent make-up artists "Soft shadow with pencil effect"
About this course
During this course, you will learn to: • work with different needles; • create soft shadows with the illusion of volume; • draw a sketch according to the formulas and based on the individuality of each client; • select the tone of the pigment, taking into account the color and type of the skin; • practice the technique on models and get a lot of knowledge from the personal experience of a teacher who will share with you interesting insights of this technique. The course is designed for the experienced masters or for masters who have completed the basic course on permanent eyebrow make-up. The course is designed for two active days. Consumables are provided by the Training Center. At the end of the course, you will get an international diploma and an ID certificate. On the day of the course, a discount is provided on the purchase of materials. At the end of the course, each student receives a pleasant gift by Kodi Professional.
Do you have any
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor
Curriculum of course
You Will Learn:
Theoretical part - 9.00-11.00
• Color theory in pigmentology is easy.
• Types of pigments and analysis of their formulas.
• Analysis of the client's skin. A variety of needles and their selection, taking into account the type of skin.
• Drawing a sketch according to the formula and individuality of the client.
• Learn to create volumes in the eyebrow drawing.
• How color saturation works.
• Step-by-step formula for performing the technique.
Coffee break - 11.00-11.30
Practical part - 11.30-16.00
• Students practice the technique on latex.
• Teacher demonstrate the technique on model.
• Students practice the technique on model.
• Summarizing. Questions-answers.
Awarding of international diplomas and ID-certificates. Presenting gifts by Kodi Professional.
Teacher of course
International instructor and teacher of KODI PROFESSIONAL, technologist in the area of permanent makeup, judge of international championships of permanent makeup and microblading, speaker of international congresses, developer of own methods for PM.Courses of master