PMU. Level up course. ADVANCED TRAINING FOR MASTERS OF PM OF EYEBROWS "Magic powder brow"
About this course
Did you know that Powder Brow technique is popular all over the world? Yes, it's true! Super trendy, does not create inconvenience to the client, remains on the skin for up to 2 years and gradually fades to zero. Thanks to this, the client can change the shape, correct color and add volume to the eyebrows. We all know that the eyebrows shape plays an important role in the general appearance of a woman. This is the ideal solution for the clients who prefer naturalness. The quality of work depends a lot on a special technique for the introduction of pigment, the selection of needles taking into account the skin type and many other aspects. Are you ready to become the best permanent make-up artist? Come to our course - and we will reveal to you all our secrets. The course is designed for the masters with experience or for the masters who have completed the basic course on permanent eyebrow make-up. Consumables are provided by the Training Center. At the end of the course, you will get an international diploma and an ID certificate. On the day of the course, a discount is provided on the purchase of materials. At the end of the course, each student receives a pleasant gift by Kodi Professional.
Do you have any
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor
Curriculum of course
You Will Learn:
Theoretical part - 9.00-11.00
- You will learn the peculiarities of color theory using Kodi professional eyebrow pigments when performing the spray technique.
- Learn to select pigments according to the color type. Go deep into color theory and pigmentology. You will clearly see how the colors work and what color to choose to put right the unsuccessful permanent make-up.
- You will analyze in detail the structure of the skin and the features of spraying technique for different types of skin.
- Learn the configuration of needles and their selection by skin type.
- Learn how to draw a sketch with a thread, according to a linear rhythm.
- Work through common drawing a sketch mistakes.
- Learn the rules for how color saturation works.
- Make a step-by-step formula for performing the technique.
Coffee break - 11.00-11.30
Practical part - 11.30-16.00
- Positioning the hand on latex to perform the technique.
- Practicing technique on a dummy.
- Demonstration of the technique by the teacher on the model.
- Practicing technique on the model.
Awarding of international diplomas and ID-certificates. Presenting gifts by Kodi Professional.
Teacher of course
International instructor and teacher of KODI PROFESSIONAL, technologist in the area of permanent makeup, judge of international championships of permanent makeup and microblading, speaker of international congresses, developer of own methods for PM.Courses of master