COSMETOLOGY. Methods for the correction and prevention of hyperpigmentation, signs of photoaging, and photodamage.
About this course
Methods for the correction and prevention of hyperpigmentation, signs of photoaging, and photodamage.
Do you have any
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor
Curriculum of course
You Will Learn:
- The concept of photoaging
- The rays of the solar spectrum (the effect of UV radiation on the skin)
- Clinical manifestations of photoaging
- Melanogenesis. Melanocytes, structure, stages of their differentiation, functions
- Hyperpigmentation, types, causes, principles of therapy
- Skin lightening or whitening, what's the difference? The main components used in cosmetology
- Treatment protocols in a beautician's office and the correct selection of home care
- SPF protection.
Teacher of course
The head of the center is a Сandidate of Medical Sciences, a general physician, a lecturer at the Department of Biomedical and Valeological Foundations of Life and Health Protection at the National Pedagogical Dragomanov University, Cosmetologist Chumak Yulia Yurievna.Courses of master