Course "Classic manicure and gel polish coating”
About this of course
The course is meant for the beginners in the beauty industry, who wish to learn a new profession of the nail master. The course includes theoretical and practical parts and is the first step that requires consolidation and practicing of skills. All consumables are provided by the Training Center. At the end of the course a diploma of the international standard is awarded.
Do you have any
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor
Curriculum of course
You Will Learn:
Theoretical part: 10.00 - 12.00
1. Introduction to the profession of the nail master. Tools, equipment and materials necessary for the work.
2. Anatomy (structure) of the nail plate.
3. Disinfection and sterilization of the instrument.
Coffee break: 12.00-12.30
Practical part: 12.30-16.00
· Performance of the classic manicure procedure.
· Demonstration of the classic manicure procedure by the teacher on the model.
· Performance of the classic manicure by the student on the model on one hand.
· Demonstration by the teacher of a monochromatic gel-polish coating on the model.
· Performance of a monochromatic gel-polish coating by the student on the model.
· Photos of the work performed by the student.
· Cleaning of the workplace, disinfection and sterilization of the working tool.
Awarding of diplomas of the international standard.
Schedule of course
You will need:
- Personal protective equipment (apron, gloves, mask)
- Orange Sticks
- Scissors for manicure
- Nippers for manicure
Teacher of course
Tishchenko Galina (Kiev) – the international coach and instructor, technologist in the area of nail art of «KODI PROFESSIONAL», developer of the author programs on nail design. Head of the Study center «Style Studio KODI».Courses of master