Brow Pro. Level B
About this of course
Practical workshop with working out on the model
Do you have any
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor
Curriculum of course
You Will Learn:
Theoretical part: 11.00-13.00
- Workplace organization and disinfection.
- Overview of materials, tools and supplies used when working with the eyebrows.
- Basic principles of work with the client.
- Structure and life cycle of the eyebrow hair.
- Eyebrow architecture.
- Eyebrow tinting with henna.
- Makeup of eyebrows.
Coffee break: 13.00-13.30
Practical part: 13.30-15.30
- Demonstration by the teacher of correction and coloring of eyebrows on the model.
- Pupils practicing correction and coloring of eyebrows on the model.
- Demonstration by the teacher of makeup of eyebrows on the model.
- Pupils practicing of makeup of eyebrows on the model.
- Photo of the work done by the student for the portfolio.
Awarding of diplomas of the international standard.
Schedule of course
Teacher of course
Mikhailova Julia (Ukraine, Kiev) - makeup artist, brow expert.
• International trainer instructor of Kodi Professional.
• International judge.
• Three-time prizewinner of the International Championship “Nevskie Berega” (2017) - gold in creative biathlon, 1st place in the nomination “Creative Make-up”, 1st place in the nomination “Make-up Fashion Look”.
• Gold Medalist of the Championship of Eyebrow Decorative Modeling, Restoration and Microblading B. E. Brow Expert.
• Make-up artist in the framework of the "Intuition" project on the "Novyi Channel".
• Make-up artist in projects:
* Ukrainian Fashion Week.
* Milan Fashion Week 2018.
* Paris Fashion Week 2019.
• Cooperation with TV, tabloid press, Ukrainian designers.
• Over 10 years experience in the beauty industry.Courses of master